Do you want to contribute to a climate-neutral future and play a decisive role in making the energy transition a reality as soon as possible?
Become part of Klarsolar and help us to ensure that every family in Europe can use the potential of the sun from their roof promptly, easily and cheaply in order to protect the climate, save money and make themselves independent of traditional energy suppliers.
In order to make our outstanding range of solutions available to all households in Germany and Europe as quickly as possible, we are looking for a
Backend Developer (m/w/d) – Heidelberg / remote
Curious? Then help us building the #1 solar platform on the market to make decentralised renewable energy unbeatably affordable.
- As an active part of the development team you are working independently on software solutions
- You are designing our software architecture and focus on improving the tech stack of our entire application
- As part of your daily work, you are coordinating and carrying out quality assurance measures
- For the automated delivery of software artefacts, you convert test cases into test code to guarantee a smooth usage for your team
- Together with our Scrum Master and Product Owner you ensure that “agile” is not just a buzzword but a lived approach
- You have experience in backend development with NestJS, NodeJS and GraphQL, Redis/Kafka is considered as a plus
- You quickly find your way around in project teams as you are well organized and value an interdisciplinary working environment
- You have an agile and result-oriented mindset and you consider yourself a team player
What you’ll love:
- Experience the spirit of a fast-paced and rapidly growing startup with a strong investor behind us
- Getting to know an exciting market in the field of renewable energy
- We want to achieve great things together, which is why we want to plan with you for the long term and offer you a permanent employment contract.
- You will soon be able to work independently on your projects
- You will have the opportunity to work with knowledgeable and dedicated teams across our company
- Flexible working hours, also remote
- Come as u are – no dress code
- Get your daily dose of refreshment and vitamins: water, coffee and fruits are on us
What you can expect:
Working time is living time: we don’t want you to long for the weekend on Monday and therefore value a collaborative and open working environment!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person: Lena Nischwitz
Wir haben Dein Interesse geweckt? Dann schick uns Deine Bewerbung an firstname.lastname@example.org.