Do you want to contribute to a climate-neutral future and play a decisive role in making the energy transition a reality as soon as possible?
Become part of Klarsolar and help us to ensure that every family in Europe can use the potential of the sun from their roof promptly, easily and cheaply in order to protect the climate, save money and make themselves independent of traditional energy suppliers.
In order to make our outstanding range of solutions available to all households in Germany and Europe as quickly as possible, we are looking for a
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) – Heidelberg or remote
Curious? Then help us building the #1 solar platform on the market to make decentralised renewable energy unbeatably affordable.
- As an active part of the development team you work independently on software solutions
- You know technical best practices such as serverless, CQRS, microservices and micro frontends like the back of your hand and use them to translate agile requirements descriptions from user stories and use cases into suitable software components
- Your tasks span the entire stack of an application (Angular, GrapQL, NestJS)
- For the automated delivery of software artefacts, you convert test cases into test code to guarantee a smooth usage for your team
- You quickly find your way around in project teams as you are well organized and value an interdisciplinary working environment
- You are experienced in at least one CI/CD tool (e.g. Git Hub Actions)
- You have knowledge of an IaaS provider (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google)
- You have knowledge of common cloud application platforms (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have an agile and result-oriented mindset and you consider yourself a team player
What you’ll love:
- Working with Purpose and Ambition – The opportunity to actively promote the decentralized energy transition in a dynamic fast-growing startup
- Your opinion matters – Flat hierarchies and an open communication culture allows you to contribute your ideas and suggestions for improvement and develop yourself further
- Located in the heart of Heidelberg – Our office is in the south of Heidelberg with direct transportation links
- Right from the start rather than just being there – With our onboarding and buddy program, the water does not feel that cold anymore 😉
- Variety of food – in addition to free drinks and fruit, our Feel-Good-Manager Klea regularly provides us with her homemade snacks
- Never without the team – network with colleagues over cool after-work beers in our barsolar or get to know everyone at our after-work events
- Come as you are – there is no dress code
What you can expect:
Working time is living time: we don’t want you to long for the weekend on Monday and therefore value a collaborative and open working environment!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person: Michelle Wolf
Wir haben Dein Interesse geweckt? Dann schick uns Deine Bewerbung an firstname.lastname@example.org.