Do you want to contribute to a climate-neutral future and play a decisive role in changing the energy distribution as soon as possible?
Become part of Klarsolar and help us to ensure that every family in Europe can use the potential of the sun from their roof promptly, easily and cheaply in order to protect the climate, save money and make themselves independent of traditional energy suppliers.
In order to make our outstanding range of solutions available to all households in Germany and Europe as quickly as possible, we are looking for an
International Technical Recruiter (m/w/d)
Want to join our mission? Become a part of our team and help us building the #1 solar platform!
In this role, you are responsible for hiring international colleagues for our main office and our hubs in Germany:
- Owning and managing our recruiting-process of all international job-profiles, such as IT-related positions or electronic technicians
- Developing an international recruiting strategy and setting up a detailed action plan
- Reviewing incoming applications, scheduling and conducting interviews in order to find the right talents for the next steps of our company’s growth
- Actively seeking new talents on adequate platforms, e. g. LinkedIn and finding new ways to get in touch with potential employees
- Job fair appearances abroad
- Continuously improving our recruiting process to ensure an outstanding candidate journey
- Hands-on work experience in HR / Recruiting in an international environment
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Psychology or a related field
- Very structured and precise way of working and strong analytical skills
- Strong MS Office skills, knowledge in an ERP-system is considered as a plus
- Fluent in English, German is considered as a plus
- High to intermediate degree of willingess to travel around Europe
- Experience the spirit of a fast-paced and rapidly growing startup with a strong investor behind us
- Become a part of our amazing team with colleagues from different backgrounds united by the vision to build the #1 solar platform
- Get to know an exciting, growing market in the field of renewable energy
- We offer a permanent work contract and opportunities for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Come as you are – no dress code
- Get your daily dose of refreshment and vitamins: water, coffee and fruits are on us!
What you can expect:
Working time is living time: we don’t want you to long for the weekend on Monday and therefore value a collaborative and open working environment!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person: Michelle Wolf
Wir haben Dein Interesse geweckt? Dann schick uns Deine Bewerbung an firstname.lastname@example.org.