Do you want to contribute to a climate-neutral future and play a decisive role in making the energy transition a reality as soon as possible?
Become part of Klarsolar and help us to ensure that every family in Europe can use the potential of the sun from their roof promptly, easily and cheaply in order to protect the climate, save money and make themselves independent of traditional energy suppliers.
In order to make our outstanding range of solutions available to all households in Germany and Europe as quickly as possible, we are looking for a
Odoo Developer (m/f/d) – Heidelberg or remote
Curious? Then help us building the #1 solar platform on the market to make decentralised renewable energy unbeatably affordable.
- You support the development of a digital business model
- You plan, design and implement the roadmap for the ERP (Odoo) as well as other system interfaces
- You ensure the reliable operation of Odoo. This includes monitoring, carrying out updates, as well as creating and maintaining the IT documentation of the system
- You support the development department to make our applications fit for “Continuous Integration” and “Delivery (CI / CD)”
- You are the main contact person for all aspects of Odoo-development and customisation and work closely with the departments in order to carry out requirements
- You are an experienced IT administrator and/or developer
- You know Odoo like the back of your hand and are proficient in Python
- You can assess which requirements can be implemented in the standard or need to be developed
- Professional experience in frontend and backend development with Angular, Node.js, Python or Java are considered as a plus
- You have an agile and result-oriented mindset and you consider yourself a team player
What you’ll love:
- Experience the spirit of a fast-paced and rapidly growing startup with a strong investor behind us
- Getting to know an exciting market in the field of renewable energy
- We want to achieve great things together, which is why we want to plan with you for the long term and offer you a permanent employment contract
- You will soon be able to work independently on your projects
- You will have the opportunity to work with knowledgeable and dedicated teams across our company
- Flexible working hours, also remote
- Come as u are – no dress code
- Get your daily dose of refreshment and vitamins: water, coffee and fruits are on us!
What you can expect:
Working time is living time: we don’t want you to long for the weekend on Monday and therefore value a collaborative and open working environment!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person: Lena Nischwitz
Heidelberg (Leimen), Deutschlandweit
Wir haben Dein Interesse geweckt? Dann schick uns Deine Bewerbung an email@example.com.